Date(s) - 21/11/2018
DJB Instruments concludes its Autumn season of training events by returning to Liverpool with support from the Northern Automotive Alliance.
“Accelerometers, the truth and more” will take place at the Partnership for learning Charity Conference Centre.
The course will cover:
* Principles of operation – Piezoelectric effect, materials used
* Accelerometer types and correct selection – Construction, charge output, IEPE, temperature effects, mass loading, sensitivity, common problems, pros and cons.
* Importance of correct cable use – low noise or non-low noise, what happens if you get it wrong, signal loss, tribo-electric noise, cable fixing, connectors,
* Mounting methods and which to use – stud, wax, adhesive, magnets, tape, which and why, isolation, ground loops
* Associated instrumentation – Charge amplifiers, IEPE voltage conditioning, data acquisition
For more information and to book a place on the course, contact The Northern Automotive Alliance
Where: Liverpool • When: November 21st • Duration: 2-2.5 hours
Partnership for learning Charity Conference Centre, Training and Conference Centre, South Road /Speke, Liverpool L24 9PZ
- Advanced Engineering 2018 - 31/10/2018 - 01/11/2018 - All Day
- Accelerometer Training - Warwickshire - 07/11/2018 - All Day
- Accelerometer Training - Hampshire - 13/11/2018 - All Day
- Accelerometer Training - Liverpool - 21/11/2018 - All Day