Date(s) - 03/05/2017 - 04/05/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Institution of Civil Engineers
The Decarbonised Energy and Water Resilience conference is your chance to hear strategies from government and industry for the energy and water markets to meet targets, lower carbon emissions and enhance resilience.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity learn from industry leaders how strategies will turn into reality.
Expert speakers include:
* Andy Limbrick, Environmental Expert, Energy UK
* Matthew Bell, Chief Executive, The Climate Change Committee
* Paul Spence, Director of Strategy and Corporate Affairs, EDF
* Tom Greatrex, CEO, Nuclear Industry Association
* Ian Graves, Director European Business Development, National Grid
* Steven Moore, CEO, Eleclink
* Asif Rehmanwala, COO, Ecotricity
* Kevin McCullough, CEO, Calon Energy
Learn more about the Decarbonised Energy and Water Resilience conference, the programme and the speakers